- 1 3-4 oz chicken breast
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¾ tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup chopped peaches
- 2 ¼ tsp chopped basil
- ⅛ red onion
- 1 c. torn butter lettuce leaves
- 2 ¼ tsp sunflower seeds
- Edible flowers (optional - violas used here)
- In a small bowl, combine chicken breast, ¾ tbsp olive oil, garlic, ½ tbsp white balsamic vinegar and salt and pepper to taste. Toss to coat and set aside.
- Meanwhile, chop fresh peaches. Finely chop basil. Peel and finely chop red onion. Combine all together in a small bowl.
- In a small microwave-safe dish, microwave remaining ¾ tbsp balsamic 15 seconds, until bubbling. Pour over peach mixture and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add remaining ⅓ tbsp olive oil. Adds chicken and cook 4-5 minutes on each side until done. Remove from heat and let rest 5 minutes.
- In a serving bowl, tear butter lettuce into bite-size pieces. Cut chicken into thin slices, then top with peach salsa, sunflower seeds, mixed microgreens and edible flowers (optional) . Enjoy!